Friday, January 2, 2009

happy new year....

I originally thought I'd commemorate the new year by reflecting on all I've learned about blogging since i started, well, blogging.

One thing I've learned is that what a blog turns out to be has very little resemblance to what it started to be, at least in the case of jlinx.

But I digress. The second thing I learned about blogging is that when you're linking your way around cyberspace, you run into a lot of random stuff, purely by accident. Such as this post, entitled "1000 things I've learned about blogging."

Apparently, my work is done.

The entire blog, written primarily by a journalism prof from the UK, is pretty cool. Be sure to check out the posts on the future of journalism, as well as the continuing list of "things I've learned..." by clicking on the twitter link.

cheers. bk

No comments: